Friday, July 27, 2012

this pain pours the sweetest wine




There's a hand reaching out for you, quieting your anxious mind
There's a voice like a wind in the trees, if you turn it you'll find
Oh, la la la
There's a book and I look inside on the pages there I see
It's inscribed with a crimson hue, but the name is not yet me
So, I say, la la la la la la
There's something beautiful
Something beautiful
There's something beautiful coming 'round
There's a branch and I'm grafted in
Like a grape on the truest vine
Born to be bruised, I've been crushed and abused
But this pain pours the sweetest wine
I sing la la la la la la la
One bright morning when this life is o'er
I'll be fine

No comments:

in each sister and brother

If God comes down to earth through [the] Son made flesh, then we ascend toward heaven through Jesus present in each sister and brother for ...